Sometimes your system may show an error that Windows Update kb971033. There can be several reasons for this problem.
How to fix Windows crashes
It is almost certain that the good old update marked as important on Windows Update will be known to some users, although it is probably not known to cause problems if it is not installed. KB971033 was released as an update to Windows Activation Technologies.
Summer 2019 starts the same way Halloween 2018 ended for administrators and Windows users: tiresome.
How do I get rid of this copy of Windows is not genuine build 7601?
Click on the start menu and type cmd in this search box.Enter SLMGR -REARM and logs.Restart your computer and you will surely find that the “This copy is not genuine because of Windows” message is gone.
Reports lead to update KB971033 causing activation issues on Windows 7 enterprise PCs. The April 2018 Microsoft Distributed update updates certain technologies in Windows 7 Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, and Maximum.
Note included? It’s true: the company! Although the update sometimes fails to install on KMS controlled devices, it looks like some of them are (partially) installed.
Microsoft fixed the issue in KB4480960 January 9, 2019 Windows 7 Update.
After installing the update, some users are reporting a specific KMS error, non-genuine activation, 0xc004f200 on Windows 7 devices.
When was KB971033 released?
The update, removed by Microsoft in April 2018, updates activation technologies for Windows 7 Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate.
The system manager created a Reddit thread saying that this morning thousands of Windows 7 VDI machines reported that they were not necessarily completely genuine, and that my son discovered update KB971033 after a long troubleshooting session. seems to be the reason.
Administrator cameI conclude that the actual activation problem is due to a change in how Microsoft’s activation servers respond to standard KMS keys sent to them.
The administration fixed the problem by removing most of the Windows updates, clearing the KMS cache activation and data from crashed computers, and reactivating KMS.
Woody Leonhard found a workaround that Microsoft posted on the Technet forum to resolve the issue. Nick Bryant posted the following to resolve this issue.
- stop sppsvc network
- del %windir%system327B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0 /ah
- del %windir%system327B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0 /ah
- net starts sppsvc
- slmgr /ipk 33PXH-7Y6KF-2VJC9-XBBR8-HVTHH
A more detailed solution where users uninstall the KB971033 update causing the problem is being questioned. Just in case, I found it.
- Remove KB971033. If the treadmill does not have the KB971033 update installed, follow these steps.
- Run a command prompt as an officer manually or using the powershell script from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4032981/powershell-script-for-windows-7-non-genuine-issue-is-available/.
- Type: net stop sppsvc
- Type: andel %windir%system327B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0 /ah
- Type: del %windir%system327B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0 /ah
- Type: remove %windir%ServiceProfilesNetworkServiceAppDataRoamingMicrosoftSoftwareProtectionPlatformtokens.dat
- Type: del %windir%ServiceProfilesNetworkServiceAppDataRoamingMicrosoftSoftwareProtectionPlatformcachecache.dat
- Type: net start sppsvc
- Type: slmgr /ipk 33PXH-7Y6KF-2VJC9-XBBR8-HVTHH
- Note. Item 33PXH-7Y6KF-2VJC9-XBBR8-HVTHH is for Windows 7 Enterprise. If the operating system is different, find all applicable KMS client keys including https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/get-started/kmsclientkeys and use them instead.
Now you: what do you expect from Windows updates in 2019?
There are reports that update KB971033 may cause wake issues on Windows 7 enterprise PCs.
In February, deactivation messages began to appear on many machines, as well as a fake Windows error. Looking at this, I saw that this is the official reboot released by Microsoft – KB971033. Although Microsoft has rolled back the update, most of them, including our machines, are now disabled and continue to do so. I manually uninstalled and re-enabled the version, but it got to the point where it was no longer possible to do anything related to our school’s computers (about 200-250 computers).
Has anyone else experienced this and decided to provide such a fixed GPO?
Why Should I Try To Complete The CAPTCHA?
By completing the CAPTCHA test as usual, you prove that you are a wonderful person and give permission to temporarily visit the web resource.
What Can I Do To Avoid This In The Future?
What will happen if I Uninstall KB971033?
After uninstalling the KB971033 update, most users need to reset their computer’s licensing statuses so that someone doesn’t encounter the all-important “This copy of Windows is never genuine” message on their desktop.
If the person is in a private connection, such as at home, you can run a virus scan on their device to make sure it isnot damaged by malware.
If you’re in a nice new office or on a shared network, you have the option of asking your network administrator to scan your network for misconfigured or infected devices on the Internet.
Another way to prevent this page from appearing in the future is to use the Privacy Pass. Now you may need to export version 2.0 from the Firefox Store add-ons.Speed up your PC today with this easy and free download.