How to fix Windows crashes
In this blog post, we are going to uncover some of the possible causes that might generate the 3012 error code returned by the data handler and then provide possible fix methods that you can try to resolve the issue. Coupon for error 3012 basically means that Maximizer cannot interact with any ubiquitous database engine. Usually the solution to the problem is to specify a generic engine for preloading. Preloading forces the database to start every time Windows starts. The easiest way to check this is to hover over the Pervasive image in the taskbar.
What does the error code ui3012 mean?
When you receive error code UI3012 on your computer, you will often see the corresponding message: Sorry, something went wrong. An unexpected error has occurred. Please refresh the page and try again. This usually indicates a community connection issue that prevents the computer from accessing the Netflix service.
Database error: 3012, also known as database creation error 3012.
NEO reports database error 3012 and won’t start. Pervasive calls this a specific “3012 status”.
This is an atypical issue that prevents new users from launching NEOfor the original, and time is associated with a new constant conflict, annoyance when installing or setting up.
Status 3012: The local engine is probably not available for the MicroKernel Hub.
Status 3012: The local engine is not normally available for the MicroKernel router.
Ubiquitous. SQL 2000
Status codes and messages
The engine cannot be accessed locally because it is not stuck or cannot be started. You can get this status code when you try to access a private file on a client and your company does not have the MicroKernel Workstation Kernel installed, or when you plan to use the Internet MicroKernel Server and Computer to access the local file. Not Working.
If you installed Server Core primarily and your valuable Pervasive Event Log (PVSW.LOG) contains warning entries with status code 3012, please provide the results
Complete the following steps to disable local kernel support (clients and workstations only):
- Click Start, select Programs, then Pervasive, then Pervasive.SQL Control Center.
- Expand Pervasive.SQL 2000 Engines and expand the desired database.
- Expand Configuration, then Client, and click Access.
- In the perfect hand frame, double-click Local, move the current value to Off. and click OK.
- In the right frame, double-click Applicant, set the current value to Disabled, and click OK.
- In the right frame, double-click Target Engine, change the Current option to Server Only, and click OK.
- Client 16 spiritualizes in the left frame and presses the access button.
- In the person’s right frame, double-click Use Local MicroKernel Change Engine, set the current value to Disabled, and click OK.
- Make sure “Use MicroKernel Motor Remote” is enabled and the trolling motor remote control is configured to accept help requests from the remote PC.
Resolution 2, from Pervasive Knowledge Size=”1″> based
Problem reproduced for test program with two garments. dy. The thread opens the Btrieve. WGE is automatically downloaded publicly and completes successfully. Drop stitches of yarn. WGE is unloaded automatically. Some time later, a second site tries to open startup. He gets status 95.
Status 3012: “Local search engine is not available for MicroKernel routers.”
Pervasive.SQL 2000 Working Group
Service Pack 2a, error: 27603
Not The Answer You Are Looking For? Browse Other Questions Tagged Symfony Pervasive Or Ask Your Own Usage Question.
3012: Local Engine is not normally available to access MicroKernel Hub. at the local power plant is not possible, as there is no or it is impossible to charge instead of running. You can get the status code here if you try to access it the local file is still on k iente, and you don’t even have a working group mechanism installed or if you are trying to view a local file on a web server and The server engine is probably not running.
What does error code 3012 mean?
Error code 3012 basically means that the Maximizer cannot communicate normally with the Pervasive database engine. Usually the solution that will help you solve the problem is to set the ubiquitous engine to preload.