Last week, some readers received a bad_pool_caller 0xc2 Vista error message. This issue can occur for a number of reasons. Now let’s discuss some of them.
How to fix Windows crashes
BAD_POOL_CALLER, also known as your BSOD STOP method 0x000000C2 (or 0xC2), the current CPU affinity creates an invalid pool request. This may indicate an unlikely situation where a package is trying to discreetly use a CPU that is unavailable because another program is using it.
0xC2 issues associated with 0x000000C2 can in most cases be related to a missing or corrupted Windows 10 system driver or faulty hardware, either of which results in a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) error message. The main way to solve these problems manually is to replace the 0xC2 file with a new copy of it.
Classic BAD_POOL_CALLER Problems
What is bad pool error 0x000000c2?
BAD_POOL_CALLER error checking is 0x000000C2. This indicates that the current thread is making an unwanted zone request. Important information if you have received a STOP code. When users receive a blue screen error message or a stop code, the computer shuts down abruptly to protect against data loss.
BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) errors related to BAD_POOL_CALLER are known to be dealt with as follows:
- “A problem with BAD_POOL_CALLER has been detected. Please close Windows to prevent damage.”
- :(Sorry, your wonderful computer has experienced a problem with BAD_POOL_CALLER and needs to be restarted.”
- “0x000000D1: IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL – BAD_POOL_CALLER”
- 0x1E – BAD_POOL_CALLER: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED – BAD_POOL_CALLER
- 0x050: – BAD_POOL_CALL_CER
In most cases, you will encounter BAD_POOL_CALLER blue screen errors after installing new hardware or software. Typically, BAD_POOL_CALLER errors occur during Windows-related PC hardware or software installation, Microsoft-related driver loading, or Windows shutdown or startup. Documenting the BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD events is necessary to determine the cause of the problem and report such people to Microsoft for a fix.
Headache Epicenters BAD_POOL_CALLER
Rare BAD_POOL_CALLER screen errors can simply be caused by various hardware, firmware, golf driver or software issues. In most cases, these BAD_POOL_CALLER errors can be caused by Microsoft Corporation or Windows hardware errors.
- A misconfigured, outdated, or possibly corrupt Windows device driver. (very common)
- Corrupted or invalid BAD_POOL_CALLER registry due to Windows hardware changes.
- Malware, virus infectionClue that corrupted BAD_POOL_CALLER.
- BAD_POOL_CALLER is completely out of the Microsoft Company hardware conflicts error after a proper reinstall.
- System documents (e.g. BAD_POOL_CALLER) are corrupted after a driver crash but a Windows install .
- BAD_POOL_CALLER Caused by debilitating BSOD corruption.
- >STOP BAD_POOL_CALLER failed due to RAM corruption.
Compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000
Error number: Error 0xC2 Error name: BAD_POOL_CALLER Error description: Error checking BAD_POOL_CALLER has a value of 0x000000C2 or less. This indicates that the thread’s careful thread is making an invalid location request. Hexadecimal: 0x000000C2 Developer: Microsoft Corporation Software: Windows operating system Applies to: Windows XP, Vista, six, 8, 10,
Website for Windows Wally, a trusted Windows support company that helps technicians troubleshoot and even fix annoying problems with your computer.
How do I get rid of bad pool caller error?
Turn off your computer by long pressing the power button, then think twice and press it again to turn it back on.On the next touch screen, select Troubleshoot, then Available > Startup Options.Click the Reload button.This time, when your computer restarts, you can choose how you want to start.
Question from a reader: “Hi Wally, I have a Windows 8 desktop and it’s behaving very strangely. Sometimes it shows a blue screen with BAD_POOL_CALLER Stop Error 0x000000C2, then it realizes that it is rebooting. It’s happening more often now.” Jordan N., Australia
Is bad pool caller a hardware problem?
BAD POOL CALLER is considered a blue screen of death error, usually caused by a hardware or application incompatibility, a driver error, or overclocking.
Before fixing a problem with a computer, I always recommend that you find and solve all the main problems that affect the health and performance of your computer, for example:
- Step: Download PC Repair and Optimize Tool (WinThruster for Win 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000 – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2: Click “Start Scan” to find the Windows Registry that might be causing problems with your PC.
- Step 2: Click “Fix All” to fix all issues.
What causes bad pool caller error?
It seems that there are many possible causes of the Bad Pool Caller error such as: system crash, corrupted pool header, car owner issues, RAM corruption, malware/virus infection, document corruption, invalid registry entries, etc.
Setting up a weekly (or daily) computer scan will help prevent system problems and keep your PC running fast and smoothly.
Wally’s Response: Looking at the new blue screen error on the PC screen is really very uncomfortable. This is a single Stop Error 0x000000C2, just 0xC2 or. This particular error appears when the software tries to request resources that were not available. Here we will look at ways to fix this error.
Internet freezes and shows a glowing blue screen with stop error 0x000000C2
A verified program for a request means it is not available.
The most important thing is to try restarting your computer. If this does not solve the problem, you can fix the BAD_POOL_CALLER 0x000000C2 stop error in several ways.
Install The Latest Drivers
A driver is a recommended piece of software used to enable communication between each of our operating systems and a computer system.Exploration. Corrupted and outdated drivers are usually one of the most common causes of Stop Error 0x000000C2. There are two ways to install procedure drivers:
How To Install Drivers Using Windows 8.1 Device Manager
If you normally use the Windows Device Manager, you can usually identify faulty drivers by looking at the list of devices. You can also easily find new drivers for any type of device. Drivers registered with Windows can be found using this method.
- Press Windows key + X > click Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager window, right-click the device > select Update Driver Software…
- Click “Search automatically for updated driver software”
- Wait while the driver loads
The utility can automatically load the connector and driver. Use DriverDoc or another trusted feature to quickly install drivers, especially if you don’t know the device name of the driver and it probably isn’t installed. Driver Utilities can really help you as an example.Speed up your PC today with this easy and free download.