How to fix Windows crashes
If you are facing error 31550 wd, this blog post will help you.
Why Is My WD My Book Not Working?
To quickly resolve this issue, turn off your MyBook and unplug it, then press a few times harder than the power button to release it. After that, plug it back in, reboot your device, and hope the procedure works. Make sure customers press hard on the disc, but not hard.
How Do I Reset My WD My Book Live?
How to clear all types of WD My Book Live (5 steps)
- Click the File Explorer icon in the taskbar, click Network, then double-click the My the Book Live icon to open the My the Book Live control panel.
- Go to the Utilities tab.
- Click Restore Factory Settings.
- Choose the Full Factory Restore optionSettings” and just click the “Start” button.
How Can I Fix My WD External Hard Drive That Is Not Only Initialized?
- Right-click the “This PC” image on your desktop and select this special “Manage” option.
- Right-click on any WD drive you want to initialize and select Initialize Drive.
- Follow the wizard to initialize your WD drive as an MBR or GPT drive.
How Do I Connect Live Book To These Networks?
- Open a file browser.
- You should see your My Book Live device in the network panel under Storage.
- RIGHT to click the icon that selects the “Open” option.
- A manual entry browser will appear. You should now have direct access to the My Book storage.
How To Use A New Live Book As A Hard Drive?
- Connect MyBook to your router and help it get a DHCP email address.
- Sign in to the administration site.
- Change the IP address from DHCP to a static IP address. (
- Connect e MyBook to your computer’s LAN port using a CROSSBOW cable.
- Set the IP address of the LAN port to the same subnet that you have assigned to the MyBook. (
Where Can I Find WD In My Book?
The WD Discovery app, a suite of wish management tools such as WD Backup, WD Security, and WD Drive Utilities, can be installed from your My Book drive. WD Discovery is that you simply reset the application; A small icon appears on the Windows taskbar in the lower right corner of the screen.
When Should I Contact WD Management About An I Error?
When I purchase remote access settings, I get an error such as: “31550 – Error adding mobile access: internal server error. Repeat the last process. If the error persists, please contact WD Support for assistance.”
What Is This Error Message For My Book Live?
31550 – Error while adding mobile access: Internal server error. Repeat the last operation. If the error persists, contact WD Support for assistance. 33166 – Error restoring andShare information: Internal server error. Repeat the last operation.
Are There Any Problems With My Book Live In This Regard?
One of them gave me very low data transfer rates: from 13,000 to 9 MB, 250,000 and more. (other data copied 25mb). Network was fine, connection checked (half a dozen cat cables replaced, ports swapped, etc., even got a new gigabit network card).Speed up your PC today with this easy and free download.